1 Stone & Skillet English Muffin
¼ lb of thin sliced corned beef
1 slice of swiss cheese
2 tablespoons of sauerkraut
1 cup of mayonnaise
⅔ cup of ketchup
½ onion, minced
½ green bell pepper, minced
- Preheat broiler
- MIx mayo, ketchup, minced onion, and minced pepper to combine.
- Slice english muffin and top with corned beef and cheese
- Place under broiler and until cheese is melted
- Remove from oven and top with 2 tablespoons of russian dressing and sauerkraut
- Place top half of muffin on top and eat!