1 Stone & Skillet English Muffin
2 sliced of Canadian bacon
3 egg yolks
1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 cup butter
- In the container of a blender, combine the egg yolks, mustard, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce. Cover, and blend for about 5 seconds.
- Place the butter in a glass measuring cup. Heat butter in the microwave for about 1 minute, or until completely melted and hot. Set the blender on high speed, and pour the butter into the egg yolk mixture into a thin stream. It should thicken almost immediately. Keep the sauce warm until serving by placing the blender container in a pan of hot tap water.
- Add a small dash of vinegar to a pan of steadily simmering water.
- Crack eggs individually into a ramekin or cup.
- Create a gentle whirlpool in the water to help the egg white wrap around the yolk.
- Slowly tip the egg into the water, white first. Leave to cook for three minutes.
- Remove with a slotted spoon, cutting off any wispy edges using the edge of the spoon.
- Drain onto kitchen paper
- Heat a small frying pan to medium-high and fry Canadian bacon.
- While bacon is frying, toast english muffins
- Top toasted english muffins with bacon, eggs and warm hollandaise. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and paprika if desired.