- 2 Stone & Skillet English Muffin
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1lb shaved beef
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 lb American cheese slices
- Salt & Pepper
- In a large skillet, heat to med-high heat and add onions.
- While onions are cooking, heat milk in a small sauce pot on med-high until steaming.
- Add cheese slices and constantly stir until cheese has completely melted. Take off heat.
- Once onions have become a little charred, add shaved meat and stir around the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Once meat is cooked through, add cheese sauce and stir.
- Cook for one minute and spoon meat and cheese mixture onto a sliced english muffin.