- 4 Stone & Skillet Pumpkin Spice English Muffins
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Pumpkin ice cream
- Candied pumpkin seeds
- Butter for griddle
- Heat electric griddle to 350, or skillet to med-high heat.
- Mix milk, eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg and ginger in a mixing bowl until well combined. Pour into a shallow dish.
- Butter the griddle and dip muffins into the mixture (allowing a few seconds to absorb the mixture). Flip muffins and repeat.
- Transfer to the griddle and cook until golden brown.
- Lift and add more butter and repeat on another side.
- Serve warm with pumpkin ice cream, maple syrup, and candied pumpkin seeds.