- 1 Stone & Skillet English Muffin
- 1 cup thawed, chopped frozen spinach
- 1 1/2 cups thawed, chopped frozen artichoke hearts
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Snipped chives
Preheat broiler to high.
Boil spinach and artichokes in 1 cup of water until tender and drain. Stir in rest of ingredients and spoon dip on to english muffin halves. Top with mozzarella cheese and broil until cheese is melted and bubbly. Take out and top with snipped chives.